Who: You and @DevinCow and Authentic American.
What: Collectively designing t-shirts to benefit @DevinCow’s Defense Fund.
When: Deadline for the first round of submissions is 11 p.m. Monday, April 29 Pacific Time. Winner will be announced Friday, May 3.
7. Designs will be printed with an awesome inkjet process but should look good to you in CMYK.
8. Really small text won’t be legible.
9. Huge areas of a single color might not look great – i.e don’t use a single color as a background.
1. Deliver a 2400x3600px transparent PNG.
1. You must create the design without violating anyone else’s intellectual property. Just because you found it on the web doesn’t mean it is yours to use.
2. You must be at least 18 years old.
3. By entering the contest, you agree (if you’re the winner) to give Authentic American exclusive rights to the design for a period of two years. You may include the design in your portfolio. We have to do this for many reasons, the most important to the fundraising effort is it allows us to send infringement notices to anywhere selling copycat versions that don’t benefit @DevinCow. And if people like your design, there will be copycats.
4. Compensation. We will send you one free Women’s Semi-fitted Tee or Men’s Tee shirt with your design on it. You can buy up to 10 additional garments for the cost of manufacturing and shipping.
5. To enter, email your design to email@example.com by 11 p.m. Monday, April 29.
6. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to the contest rules and warrant and represent none of the material submitted infringes upon or otherwise violates the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other intellectual or proprietary rights of any person or entity and that you have fully complied with these rules.