About our products
About your order
We’ve chosen garments that are:
- ethically sourced
- made of quality materials and workmanship
- flattering on different body types
Here is a deeper dive on the fabrics we offer:
- The Women’s Semi-Fitted and Men’s Straight-Cut Tees are made of a heavier 5.3-ounce jersey cotton. The sturdiness of the fabric is similar to a quality concert shirt from the 80s and 90s. Customers born in the 1970s or earlier tend to prefer this fabric.
- The Women’s V-neck and Unisex Long-sleeve Tees are made of a lightweight 4-ish-ounce ring-spun cotton. This fabric is thinner, drapes beautifully, and is very soft against your skin. Our younger customers tend to like this fabric.
In this age of manufacturing efficiency, none of our shirts are manufactured from start to finish in the same facility. All of our printing and shipping is done out of the Midwest USA, in Iowa and Minnesota. Our fulfillment partner is Teescape.
We offer our designs on several brands of shirts. All garments are designed and printed in the USA – in Minnesota and Iowa.
- One of our most frequent requests has been a Made in USA garment. In early winter 2019 we are offering on a test-basis a few designs on a Bella+Canvas® Unisex Made in USA tee that is guaranteed to have been manufactured from start to finish in the USA. The cost is a dollar or two more. If you want to request your favorite design on an all-made-in-usa-shirt, email us!
- Our Unisex Long-sleeve shirts are assembled and printed by Bella+Canvas® in the USA and the fabric is woven in the USA or Central America. Learn more about Bella+Canvas’s supply chain.
- Our V-necks are manufactured by District Made® are made globally. They make a strong effort to be transparent and ethical in their supply chain. Each shirt of theirs comes with tracking information which tells you where it came from.
- The Gildans™ Women’s Semi-fitted and Men’s Straight-Cut garments are made in Central America (Honduras, Dominican Republic and Nicaragua) and Bangladesh.
- Everything in our Unisex Made In USA collection is, in fact, made in the USA!
We love to hear ideas and have incorporated customer input into several of our design offerings.
As an example: we were on the fence about offering gun control designs, until enough emails put made us realize it was a topic our customers wanted to see us take on. So we added the #ENOUGH and #NEVERAGAIN shirts.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.
Most of our decisions about additions and changes to our store are based on customer input and feedback. So we really appreciate hearing what types of products you would like to see.
Email us your thoughts at email@example.com. We genuinely would love to hear from you!
Our first designs themes were based around immigrant pride, Authentic Mexican-American, et al, and Authentic American referred to the person in the shirt.
In early winter 2019 we are offering on a test-basis a few designs on a Bella+Canvas® Unisex Made in USA tee that is guaranteed to have been manufactured from start to finish in the USA.
Our shirts are manufactured globally, and designed and printed here in the USA. Some of our shirts are sometimes entirely manufactured in the USA, but the supply chain is complicated and products known to be manufactured entirely in the USA cost more. We are excited to be testing a line of Made in USA shirts in 2019.
If you don’t see your style or size, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Fully half of our offerings are in our store because of feedback from customers or potential customers. Our printer can also print our designs on shirts other than the ones we feature in our store, which might suit your needs. We’re happy to work with you and our printer to get your shirt done right, it just might take an extra day or two to work out the details.
We also have some of our designs up on other websites who carry different styles and sizes, which might provide a solution. Bottomline, please reach out to us, we are always happy to help get you the right shirt!
You will receive four emails from us throughout the ordering and shipping process (order confirmation, shipping confirmation, out-for-delivery notice and delivered notice). If you haven’t been receiving them, please check your spam folder and make sure they’re not getting stuck.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
Our fulfillment partner Teescape usually ships our shirts out within 2–4 business days of the order being placed. Rarely (less than 1% of the time) a size/color combination may be on order from a supplier, adding a few extra days. Our shipping usually takes three days, sometimes two, it’s done via USPS First Class and USPS Priority Mail.
First of all, we’re sorry for this hiccup. Here is what we know about the USPS and what we can do:
- USPS mail carriers will sometimes mark a package as delivered before it actually is. In those cases, you will find the package turns up later that same day or the next day, hours after you received notice it was delivered. This is the most common outcome of these situations.
- Sometimes a USPS delivery marked “delivered” is then abandoned for some reason. They will then hold it at the post office. So if the package doesn’t turn up by the next day, we encourage you call your post office and find out if they’re holding it for you.
- Also, if you can check with neighbors, or possibly other members of your household, that might help us track it down.
- We are happy to be a squeaky wheel on your behalf and inquire with your local post office about your shipment, if it doesn’t turn up in the next 24 hours or so after a delivery attempt. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do everything we can to help!
If you haven’t already done so, please check the label to ensure you received the correct size. If you were sent the wrong size, we will replace your shirt.
Similarly, if the shirt label indicates you received the correct size, but it measures more than 1" over or under the measurements we list in our size chart for that garment, we will replace your shirt.
In either case, please accept our apologies for the error. We will work with you to get you a replacement right away. Just email us at email@example.com.
Since our shirts are printed on demand, we unfortunately we cannot accept returns in exchange for another shirt when the wrong size is ordered. Please see our Shipping & Return Policy.
If you did order the wrong size, we would like to offer you a discount code so you can replace the shirt at 50% off, if you wish. If you’d like to do this, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just email us a selfie with one of our shirts at email@example.com. We’ll offer you our eternal gratitude and send you a special 20% off discount code, custom made for you.
We sincerely think our country — its people and its very continued existence — is in danger right now. Given these circumstances, turning the flag upside down seems entirely appropriate in our view.
You may disagree that current circumstances warrant this type of display. That is your right.
Someday we hope to turn that flag right-side up and start selling apolitical kitty-cat, baking and gardening shirts. We look forward to this more than we can adequately express.
This website visitor was looking for another t-shirt company and found us by mistake. He was disappointed.
“I saw you on Fox News and ran directly to your website to GIVE YOU MONEY because you are making clothing in America (The United States I presume). Then I saw your Mueller Time T-shirt. How can you tout "made in America" and hate America? Are you [redacted] enough to think that Russians convinced 60 million citizens to vote for Trump? Are you brain-damaged enough to not see that leftist hacks can't get over the fact that a magnificent international criminal (Hillary) lost? It's so sad that you are portraying yourself as patriotic when you are supporting a group of people who are trying to remove a duly elected president according to the Constitution of the United States you say you support. How sad. Finally, after two years, where is the proof? Oh yeah. There isn't any. But if you can get your head out of your ass you might want to review the list of international crimes committed by Clinton that are out in the open. But you won't do that because you can't; you're [redacted].”
— from MAGA Russ, who followed this epistle with email after email stating simply: MAGA.