You Might Think It’s Okay / Men’s Tee
(More designs 👇)
- Note, especially if you have ordered from us before that due to a confluence of factors, our 2-3 day turnaround time is temporarily one or two weeks. Read more in the note at the top of Shipping and Returns.
- ✔ FREE USPS SHIPPING to U.S. on orders over $40
- ✔ $3.50 flat rate on U.S. orders $40 and under. (International shipping rates)
Shipping Rates U.S. Canada U.K. AU, IE, NZ Under $40 $3.50 $13.00 $15.00 $21.00 Over $40 Free $20 $23.00 $34.00
- ✔ Pay with credit card, PayPal, ApplePay, or Amazon Payments
“My colleagues might think it’s OK that the Russians offered dirt on the Democratic candidate for president as part of what’s described as the Russian government’s effort to help the Trump campaign. You might think that’s OK.
“My colleagues might think it’s OK that when that was offered to the son of the president, who had a pivotal role in the campaign, that the president’s son did not call the FBI; he did not adamantly refuse that foreign help, no, instead that son said that he would ‘love’ the help with the Russians.
“You might think it’s OK that he took that meeting. You might think it’s OK that Paul Manafort, the campaign chair, someone with great experience running campaigns, also took that meeting. You might think it’s OK that the president’s son-in-law also took that meeting. You might think it’s OK that they concealed it from the public. You might think it’s OK that their only disappointment after that meeting was that the dirt they received on Hillary Clinton wasn’t better. You might think that’s OK.
“You might think it’s OK that when it was discovered, a year later, that they then lied about that meeting and said that it was about adoptions. You might think that it’s OK that it was reported that the president helped dictate that lie. You might think that’s OK. I don’t.
“You might think it’s OK that the campaign chairman of a presidential campaign would offer information about that campaign to a Russian oligarch in exchange for money or debt forgiveness. You might think that’s OK, I don’t.
“You might think it’s OK that that campaign chairman offered polling data to someone linked to Russian intelligence. I don’t think that’s OK.
“You might think it’s OK that the president himself called on Russia to hack his opponent’s emails, if they were listening. You might think it’s OK that later that day, in fact, the Russians attempted to hack a server affiliated with that campaign. I don’t think that’s OK.
“You might think it’s OK that the president’s son-in-law sought to establish a secret back channel of communication with the Russians through a Russian diplomatic facility. I don’t think that’s OK.
“You might think it’s OK that an associate of the president made direct contact with the GRU through Guccifer 2.0 and WikiLeaks, that is considered a hostile intelligence agency. You might think it’s OK that a senior campaign official was instructed to reach that associate and find out what that hostile intelligence agency had to say in terms of dirt on his opponent.
“You might think it’s OK that the national security adviser designate secretly conferred with the Russian ambassador about undermining U.S. sanctions, and you might think it’s OK that he lied about it to the FBI.
“You might say that’s all OK, that’s just what you need to do to win. But I don’t think it’s OK. I don’t think it’s OK. I think it’s immoral, I think it’s unethical, I think it’s unpatriotic and, yes, I think it’s corrupt, and evidence of collusion.
“Now I have always said that the question of whether this amounts to proof of conspiracy was another matter. Whether the special counsel could prove beyond a reasonable doubt the proof of that crime would be up to the special counsel, and I would accept his decision, and I do. He’s a good and honorable man, and he is a good prosecutor.
“But I do not think that conduct, criminal or not, is OK. And the day we do think that’s OK is the day we will look back and say that is the day that America lost its way.
“And I will tell you one more thing that is apropos of the hearing today: I don’t think it’s OK that during a presidential campaign Mr. Trump sought the Kremlin’s help to consummate a real estate deal in Moscow that would make him a fortune, according to the special counsel, hundreds of millions of dollars. I don’t think it’s OK to conceal it from the public. I don’t think it’s OK that he advocated a new and more favorable policy towards the Russians even as he was seeking the Russians’ help, the Kremlin’s help to make money. I don’t think it’s OK that his attorney lied to our committee. There is a different word for that than collusion, and it’s called ‘compromise.’
“And that is the subject of our hearing today.”
– Rep. Adam Schiff, March 28, 2019
Gildan 5000 Heavy Cotton Short Sleeve T-Shirt
- 5.3 ounce cotton
- all colors are 100% cotton except Sports Grey, which is 90% cotton and 10% polyester
- seamless collar
- taped neck and shoulders
- double-needle sleeve and bottom hems keep your shirt looking great
We Get Letters
- Pretty colors and vibrant kitty print. 💜 Mine just arrived.
❄️ NoDak Snowflake
- I got one bc I'm into #reality not #RealityTV
Jenny F. ,
- Ordering mine now! Impeachment can't come soon enough!
- Thanks so much for your PROMPT and personal reply to my questions. Thanks also for the
discount code. Excellent customer service!
- We are so excited to see businesses like yours popping up around the country. You are
providing a real service by giving voice to folks like us.
John & Jan
- Thanks. I love the shirt!
- just opened the package this minute! everything including size seems perfect. thanks so
Haddon Township, NJ
- I am looking forward to showing off my t-shirt to all my friends! I hope to get back to
you with additional orders.
- The T’s look great!!!
- Got one for my husband's birthday. He loves it! Very quick delivery, too. I was
- Just got my PUSSY CAT tee in the mail today and just luv it💜